Webex Meetings Personal Room check-out session
Check-out sessions for personal room will be held on tuesdays from 4 to 5.30 pm. on the following dates:
January: 5, 12, 19 February: 2 and 16 March: 2, 16, 30 April: 13, 27 May: 4, 11, 18
The check-out session makes sure the functionality of your own device: connection, microphone and camera. Here you can check all your devices which you want to take advantage of in the future. Phone and tablet use are also supported.
At the same time, breakout sessions will be set up at the check-up session and their functionality will be checked. The 90-minute check-up session will be carried out twice. Therefore, it is important that you show up as follows: between 4:00-4:10 p.m. After that, the room will be closed, and the agreed things will be performed. The room opens. The same pattern is repeated so that the room closes at 5:10 p.m. and the same agreed things will be performed again
Before you open the session connect the headset to your computer or the device with which you´ll contact the test session (tablet computer, Windows or Android phone, iPhone). If you don´t have a headset, you can participate without it. In this case, find a peaceful place for participating.
1. Open a browser and go to the address https://hill.webex.com/meet/esamk (Meeting number 846 384 327)
2. Fill in your first name and surname and email, then press Join. If needed, allow let the app run on your device.
3. After this, you will join a "lobby" where you can test the functionality of your device before joining the session.
4. Test that the sound is working and share also video image from your device.
5. Instructions for the participant can be found LINK MISSING. Answers to most common problems can be found there.